The 3DO Company - 3DO (4DO)Link
4DO is an open-source, low-level emulator for the 3DO Game Console based on the FreeDO source code.
The 4DO core has been authored by
- FreeDO team
The 4DO core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the 4DO core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the 4DO core:
Required or optional firmware files go in the frontend's system directory.
|panafz10.bin||Panasonic FZ-10 BIOS - Required||51f2f43ae2f3508a14d9f56597e2d3ce|
Frontend-level settings or features that the 4DO core respects.
The 4DO core's internal core name is '4DO'
The 4DO core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 'content-name'.srm (Save)
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timingLink
- The 4DO core's core provided FPS is 60
- The 4DO core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The 4DO core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3
The 4DO core has the following option(s) that can be tweaked from the core options menu. The default setting is bolded.
Settings with (Restart) means that core has to be closed for the new setting to be applied on next launch.
High Resolution (restart) [4do_high_resolution] (disabled|enabled)
Doubles internal resolution.
High Resolution - Off
High Resolution - On
The 4DO core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 2 device typesLink
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - Seme as RetroPad. There's no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 - 2 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|