Bandai - WonderSwan/Color (Beetle Cygne)¶
Standalone port of Mednafen WonderSwan to libretro, itself a fork of Cygne.
The Beetle Cygne core has been authored by
- Mednafen Team
The Beetle Cygne core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the Beetle Cygne core have the following file extensions:
- .pc2 (Benesse Pocket Challenge v2 files)
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the Beetle Cygne core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Beetle Cygne core respects.
|Netplay||✔ (not link-cable emulation)|
The Beetle Cygne core's internal core name is 'Beetle WonderSwan'
The Beetle Cygne core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 'content-name'.srm (Cartridge backup save)
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timing¶
- The Beetle Cygne core's core provided FPS is 75.47
- The Beetle Cygne core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The Beetle Cygne core's core provided aspect ratio is 14/9
The Beetle Cygne core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
- RetroPad w/Analog - There is no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
|Rotate screen + active D-Pad|
|X Cursor Up|
|X Cursor Down|
|X Cursor Left|
|X Cursor Right|
|Y Cursor Left|
|Y Cursor Right|
|Y Cursor Down|
|Y Cursor Up|
|Tonpuusou||Title screen announcer voice missing. Softlocks after picking a menu option.|