The Imageviewer core has been authored by
- The RetroArch Team
The Imageviewer core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the Imageviewer core have the following file extensions:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Imageviewer core respects.
The Imageviewer core's internal core name is 'image display'
Geometry and timing¶
- The Imageviewer core's core provided FPS is 60
- The Imageviewer core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The Imageviewer core's core provided aspect ratio is dependent on the loaded content.
The Imageviewer core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
|RetroPad Inputs||Imageviewer core inputs|
|Automatic slideshow - Go to the next image every 2 seconds|
|Go forward 5 images|
|Go backward 5 images|
|Go backward 1 image|
|Go forward 1 image|
- Libretro Imageviewer Core info file
- Libretro Imageviewer Github Repository
- Report Libretro Imageviewer Core Issues Here