This is a port of 2048, a game, to libretro.
How to start the 2048 core:¶
To start the 2048 core, go to RetroArch's main menu screen. Select 'Load Core', then '2048'.
Now, select 'Start Core'.
The content should now start running!
The 2048 game has been authored by
- Gabriele Cirulli
The libretro implementation was authored by
- Higor Eurípedes
The 2048 core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Frontend-level settings or features that the 2048 core respects.
The 2048 core's internal core name is '2048'
The 2048 core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 2048.srm (Previous game sessions and hiscores)
Frontend's State directory
- 2048.state# (State)
Geometry and timing¶
- The 2048 core's core provided FPS is 60
- The 2048 core's core provided sample rate is 30000 Hz
- The 2048 core's core provided aspect ratio is 1
The 2048 core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- Official 2048 Website
- Official 2048 Github Repository
- Libretro 2048 Core info file
- Libretro 2048 Github Repository
- Report Libretro 2048 Core Issues Here