SNK - Neo Geo Pocket / Color (Beetle NeoPop)Link
Beetle/Mednafen NGP is a SNK Neo Geo Pocket (Color) video game system emulator based on NeoPop.
The Beetle NeoPop core has been authored by
- Mednafen Team
The Beetle NeoPop core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the Beetle NeoPop core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the Beetle Neopop core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Beetle NeoPop core respects.
|Netplay||✔ (not link-cable emulation)|
The Beetle NeoPop core's internal core name is 'Mednafen NeoPop'
The Beetle NeoPop core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 'content-name'.flash (Cartrtidge battery save)
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timingLink
- The Beetle NeoPop core's core provided FPS is 60
- The Beetle NeoPop core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The Beetle NeoPop core's core provided aspect ratio is 20/19
The Beetle NeoPop core has the following option(s) that can be tweaked from the core options menu. The default setting is bolded.
Settings with (Restart) means that core has to be closed for the new setting to be applied on next launch.
Language (restart) [ngp_language] (english/japanese)
Choose system language of the BIOS.
The Beetle NeoPop core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device typesLink
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|