You have to provide both .cdg and .mp3 file. RetroArch and LibRetro do not share any copyrighted content.
A MP3 karaoke music player.
The PocketCDG core has been authored by
The PocketCDG core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the PocketCDG core have the following file extensions:
Frontend-level settings or features that the PocketCDG core respects.
The PocketCDG core's internal core name is 'pocketcdg'
Geometry and timing¶
- The PocketCDG core's core provided FPS is 50
- The PocketCDG core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The PocketCDG core's core provided aspect ratio is 1
Create a folder or put files with both .mp3 and .cdg extensions in the existing folder. The PocketCDG core can load any MP3+CDG file combination. It will then show the lyrics onscreen and on-cue like a true karaoke player, and it will also highlight the text which should be currently sung.
The PocketCDG core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroKeyboard - Keyboard - Has keymapper support but isn't hooked up to any core inputs. There's no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- Libretro PocketCDG Core info file
- Libretro PocketCDG Github Repository
- Report Libretro PocketCDG Core Issues Here