What is it?¶
It is a version that works on the modern internet browsers with the basic features of RetroArch. You don't need to install this version. You can add your content after selecting the desired Core.
How to use it¶
You can access it from this link with using modern internet browsers (For example: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge etc.).
Using an old internet browser may ruin the whole experience.
- Select the Core to run from the first tab(Clicking on the Core name will start running).
Core loading time may vary depending on the selected Core. During this time, your system's performance and actively used processes can cause your browser to crash. In this case, the option Wait or End will be displayed on your screen. In this case, click Wait, it may come out several times.
- Choose your content to load by clicking Add Content from the second tab.
This will add your content to your browser's cache. We will be able to delete it later.
- To access the file you uploaded
Load Content> Start Directory >
You will also see it in the Downloads folder, where you can access open source content, which you can download from RetroArch's Content Downloader.
We can use the basic features of RetroArch.
- How can I toggle Quick Menu?
- You can either press F1 or click the Menu Toggle button which is
- How can I go full screen?
- You do not want to press F11 when the screen is selected, this key usually takes you to full screen, but in our scenario you need to use the Full Screen key which is .
- How can I delete the cache?
- There are many methods for this, you can do CTRL + F5, right click the cursor and go to the inspect and right click on the refresh button on the top left and clear the cache, press the clear cache key .
You can also click the
Help button and read this information there.
Supported Cores for now are as follows, may vary in this list.
2048 Beetle Lynx Beetle NeoPop Beetle PCE FAST Beetle PC-FX Beetle PSX Beetle SNES Beetle VB Beetle WonderSwan BlueMSX ChaiLove Craft DeSmuME DOSBox EasyRPG FB Alpha 2012 FB Alpha 2012 CPS1 FB Alpha 2012 CPS2 FB Alpha 2012 NeoGeo FCEUmm FFmpeg Gambatte Game Music Emu Genesi Plus GX GLupeN64 gPSP Handy MAME 2000 Mu Mupen64 Plus Nestopia NX Engine 02em Opera PicoDrive PrBoom QuickNES Flycast Snes9x 2002 Snes9x 2005 Snes9x 2010 Snes9x SquirrelJME Stella TGB Dual Theodore (Thompson T08/T09) TryQuake VBA Next Vecx Virtual Jaguar Yabause
Last update: 2023-06-09