Atari - 2600 (Stella)¶
Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator.
The Stella core has been authored by
- Stephen Anthony
- Bradford Mott
- Thomas Jentzsch
- Christian Speckner
The Stella core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the Stella core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the Stella core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Stella core respects.
The Stella core's internal core name is 'Stella'
The Stella core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timing¶
- The Stella core's core provided FPS is (FPS)
- The Stella core's core provided sample rate is 31400 Hz
- The Stella core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3
The Stella core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 2 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
|Left Difficulty A|
|Right Difficulty A|
|Left Difficulty B|
|Right Difficulty B|
|User 2 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- Official Stella Website
- Official Stella Github Repository
- Libretro Stella Core info file
- Libretro Stella Github Repository
- Report Libretro Stella Core Issues Here