TIC-80 is a fantasy computer for making, playing and sharing tiny games.
The TIC-80 core has been authored by
- Rob Loach
The TIC-80 core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
The TIC-80 core does not feature BIOS use.
Content that can be loaded by the TIC-80 core have the following file extensions:
- .tic (TIC-80 cart)
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the Theodore core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Theodore core respects.
The TIC-80 core's internal core name is 'tic80'.
Geometry and timing¶
- The TIC-80 core's base width is 240 pixels.
- The TIC-80 core's base height is 136 pixels.
The TIC-80 core has the following option(s) that can be tweaked from the core options menu. The default setting is bolded.
- Mouse API instead of Pointer [tic80_mouse] (disabled|enabled)
The TIC-80 core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 5 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
What the buttons do are game specific.
|User 1 - 4 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|