- Vircon32 is a virtual game console, inspired by classic 16 & 32 bit systems as well as the arcade era.
The Vircon32 core has been authored by
The Vircon32 core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
- OpenGL 3.0 or Open GL ES 2.0 or higher for the OpenGL renderer.
Required firmware file go in the frontend's system directory.
|StandardBios.v32||Vircon32 BIOS 1.1||1ad96946bce7bd0422b7d9340735b248|
Content that can be loaded by the Vircon32 core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database that are associated with the Vircon32 core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Vircon32 core respects.
Geometry and timing¶
- The Vircon32 core's core provided FPS is 60.
- The Vircon32 core's core provided sample rate is 44100.
- The Vircon32 core's base width is 640.
- The Vircon32 core's base height is 480.
- The Vircon32 core's max width is 640.
- The Vircon32 core's max height is 480.
- The Vircon32 core's core provided aspect ratio is 16/9.
User 1 - 4 device types¶
The Vircon32 core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
- Vircon32 gamepad
|RetroPad Inputs||Vircon32 inputs|
- Official Website
- Libretro Vircon32 Core repository
- Libretro Vircon32 Core info file
- Report Libretro Vircon32 Core issues here
- Vircon32 games
- Vircon32 test roms