RPG Maker 2000/2003 (EasyRPG)¶
EasyRPG Player is a game interpreter to play RPG Maker 2000, 2003 and EasyRPG games. It uses the LCF parser library (liblcf) to read RPG Maker game data.
EasyRPG Player is part of the EasyRPG Project. More information is available at the project website: https://easyrpg.org/
The EasyRPG core has been authored by
- EasyRPG team
The EasyRPG core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the EasyRPG core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the EasyRPG core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the EasyRPG core respects.
The EasyRPG core's internal core name is 'EasyRPG'
The EasyRPG core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Loaded content's directory
- Save##.lsd (Save files)
- easyrpg_log.txt (EasyRPG log file)
Geometry and timing¶
- The EasyRPG core's core provided FPS is (FPS)
- The EasyRPG core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The EasyRPG core's core provided aspect ratio is (Ratio)
The EasyRPG core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - Same as RetroPad. There's no reason to switch to this.
|RetroPad Inputs||EasyRPG core inpits|