A port of the LowRes NX fantasy console to libretro. This core represents an imaginary handheld game console inspired by real 8- and 16-bit systems that is intended for simple games that can be programmed in second-generation, structured BASIC. It supports a d-pad, two action buttons and a keyboard for input. The LowRes NX platform comes with a variety of development tools including a Character Designer for editing sprites tile sand fonts, a Background Designer for tile maps and screen layouts and a Sound Composer for music and sound effects.
The LowRes NX core has been authored by
The LowRes NX core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the LowRes NX core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the LowRes NX core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the LowRes NX core respects.
Geometry and timing¶
- The LowRes NX core's core provided FPS is 60
- The LowRes NX core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The LowRes NX core's base width is 160
- The LowRes NX core's base height is 128
- The LowRes NX core's max width is 160
- The LowRes NX core's max height is 128
The LowRes NX core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
|RetroPad Inputs||User 1 input descriptors|
- Official LowRes NX Website
- Official LowRes NX Repository
- Lowres Nx games
- Libretro LowRes NX Core info file
- Report Libretro LowRes NX Core Issues Here