Uzem is the official emulator for the Uzebox (A retro-minimalist 8-bit open source game console).
The Uzebox is a minimal system based on a AVR ATmega644 microcontroller.
- David Etherton
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
The Uzem core is licensed under
Content that can be loaded by the Uzem core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the Uzem core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Uzem core respects.
The Uzem core's library name is 'UZEM'.
Geometry and timing¶
- The Uzem core's core provided FPS is 59.94
- The Uzem core's core provided sample rate is 15734 Hz
- The Uzem core's base width is 360
- The Uzem core's base height is 224
- The Uzem core's max width is 720
- The Uzem core's max height is 448
- The Uzem core's core provided aspect ratio is 630/448 (1.40625)
There are no Core Options available.
The Uzem core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 2 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad w/Analog
|User 1 - 2 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- Libretro Uzem Core info file
- Libretro Uzem Github Repository
- Report Libretro Uzem Core Issues Here
- Official Uzem Website
- Official Uzem Github Repository
Last update: 2023-06-04