- MicroW8 is a WebAssembly based fantasy console usable for size-coding or larger games.
The MicroW8 core has been authored by
The MicroW8 core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the MicroW8 core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the MicroW8 core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the MicroW8 core respects.
Geometry and timing¶
- The MicroW8 core's core provided FPS is 60.
- The MicroW8 core's core provided sample rate is 44100.
- The MicroW8 core's base width is 320.
- The MicroW8 core's base height is 240.
- The MicroW8 core's max width is 320.
- The MicroW8 core's max height is 240.
- The MicroW8 core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3.
User 1 device types¶
The MicroW8 core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
- None - Doesn't disable input.
|RetroPad Inputs||MicroW8 inputs|
- Official Website
- Libretro MicroW8 core info file
- Libretro MicroW8 repository
- Report Libretro MicroW8 core issues here
- MicroW8 games