Handheld Electronic (GW)¶
A libretro core for Game & Watch simulators.
It runs simulators converted from source code for the games available at MADrigal.
The converted games are available at buildbot.
The GW core has been authored by
- Andre Leiradella
The GW core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Content that can be loaded by the GW core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the GW core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the GW core respects.
The GW core's internal core name is 'Game & Watch'
Geometry and timing¶
- The GW core's core provided FPS is 60
- The GW core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The GW core's core provided aspect ratio is dependent on the loaded content.
The GW core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 2 device types¶
- None - Doesn't diable input.
- Controller - Joypad - Stay on this.
What the inputs do are game specific. Without having anything selected, you can use the Start input to see a Controller overlay to see what the game specific inputs are.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- MADrigal Website
- Libretro GW Core info file
- Libretro GW Github Repository
- Report Libretro GW Core Issues Here