Mr.Boom is an up to 8 player Bomberman clone ported to the libretro API.
The goal of the game is to bomb away your enemies and other players.
The Mr.Boom core has been authored by
- Remdy Software
The Mr.Boom core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
The Mr.Boom core does not feature extension use. Just load and start the core.
The Mr.Boom core's directory name is 'Mr.Boom'
Save states are saved/loaded to and from where state files are stored.
Geometry and timing¶
- The Mr. Boom core's core provided FPS is 60
- The Mr. Boom core's core provided sample rate is 48000 Hz
- The Mr. Boom core's core provided base width is 320
- The Mr. Boom core's core provided base height is 200
- The Mr. Boom core's core provided aspect ratio is 8/5 (native), 4/3 or 16/9
The Mr.Boom core has the following option(s) that can be tweaked from the core options menu. The default setting is bolded.
Team mode (Selfie/Color/Sex): Team mode color.
Monsters (Off/On): Awaiting description. Enable or disable monsters.
Monsters - On
Monsters - Off
- Drop bomb autofire (Off/On): Enables Drop bomb autofire mode. Holding down the Drop bomb button will repeatedly use the Drop bomb action. (Potentially useful when used in conjunction with certain powerups)
The Mr.Boom core supports the following controller setting(s), bolded controller settings are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 16 Device Type(s)¶
RetroPad - Joypad with analog
RetroPad w/Analog - There is no reason to switch to this.
|RetroPad Inputs||Mr.Boom core inputs|
|Drop Bomb/Join game|
|Add a bomberman bot (while in the join game screen)|
|Detonate bomb (when you have the Remote control power)/Join game|
|Jump (while riding a Kangaroo)/Join game)|
- Libretro Mr.Boom Core info file
- Libretro Mr.Boom Repository
- Report Core Issues Here
- Official Website
- Upstream Repository