Nintendo - NES / Famicom (bnes)¶
A port of bNES v083 to libretro.
The bnes core has been authored by
The bnes core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the bnes core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the bnes core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the bnes core respects.
The bnes core's directory name is 'bnes'
The bnes core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 'content-name'.srm (Cartridge battery save)
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timing¶
- The bnes core's core provided FPS is 60
- The bnes core's core provided sample rate is 32000 Hz
- The bnes core's core provided aspect ratio is 16/15
The bnes core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 2 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There is no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 - 2 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
|Crisis Force||Graphical glitches. (1)|
|Huge Insect||No enemies spawn.|
|Lagrange Point||No music.|
|Ms. Pac-Man (Tengen version)||Graphical glitches on the sides of the screen.|
|Skull & Crossbones||Crashes on start.|
- Official higan Website
- Official higan Downloads
- Libretro bnes Core info file
- Libretro bnes Github Repository
- Report Libretro bnes Core Issues Here