Nintendo - Pokémon Mini (PokeMini)Link
Pokémon Mini handheld console emulator.
The PokeMini core has been authored by
The PokeMini core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the PokeMini core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the PokeMini core:
Required or optional firmware files go in the frontend's system directory.
|bios.min||Pokémon Mini BIOS - Optional||1e4fb124a3a886865acb574f388c803d|
Frontend-level settings or features that the PokeMini core respects.
The PokeMini core's directory name is 'PokeMini'
Geometry and timingLink
- The PokeMini core's core provided FPS is 72
- The PokeMini core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The PokeMini core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3
The PokeMini core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device typesLink
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
|RetroPad Inputs||PokeMini Core Inputs|