Atari - 7800 (ProSystem)¶
ProSystem is an Atari 7800 emulator.
The ProSystem core has been authored by
- Greg Stanton
- Brian Berlin
- Greg DeMent
The ProSystem core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the ProSystem core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the ProSystem core:
Required or optional firmware files go in the frontend's system directory.
|7800 BIOS (U).rom||7800 BIOS - Optional||0763f1ffb006ddbe32e52d497ee848ae|
Frontend-level settings or features that the ProSystem core respects.
The ProSystem core's internal core name is 'ProSystem'
The ProSystem core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timing¶
- The ProSystem core's core provided FPS is 60 for NTSC games and 50 for PAL games.
- The ProSystem core's core provided sample rate is 48000 Hz
- The ProSystem core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3
The ProSystem core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 - 2 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - Same as RetroPad. There's no reaosn to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
|User 2 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|