Game Music EmuLink
Multi-purpose video game console music player.
The Game Music Emu core has been authored by
The Game Music Emu core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the Game Music Emu core have the following file extensions:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Game Music Emu core respects.
The Game Music Emu core's internal core name is 'Game Music Emulator'
Geometry and timingLink
- The Game Music Emu core's core provided FPS is 60
- The Game Music Emu core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The Game Music Emu core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3
The Game Music Emu core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device typesLink
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
|RetroPad Inputs||Game Music Emu Inputs|