Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (Meteor)Link
Meteor is a Nintendo Gameboy Advance emulator.
The Meteor core has been authored by
- Philippe Daouadi
The Meteor core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
Content that can be loaded by the Meteor core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the Meteor core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Meteor core respects.
The Meteor core's internal core name is 'Meteor GBA'
The Meteor core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 'content-name'.srm (Cartridge battery save)
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timingLink
- The Meteor core's core provided FPS is 59.7275005696
- The Meteor core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The Meteor core's core provided aspect ratio is 3/2
The Meteor core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device typesLink
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - Same as RetroPad. There's no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- Official Meteor Github Repository
- Libretro Meteor Core info file
- Libretro Meteor Github Repository
- Report Libretro Meteor Core Issues Here