Pokémon Mini (PokeMini)Link
Contribute to this documentationLink
In order to propose improvements to this document, visit its corresponding source page on github. Changes are proposed using "Pull Requests."
There is a To-Do list for libretro/docs here
Pokémon Mini handheld console emulator.
Why use this core?Link
How to get and install the PokeMini core:Link
- Start up RetroArch. Inside the main menu, go to 'Online Updater'.
- Just to make sure we have the latest info files, select 'Update Core Info FIles'. Wait until this is done. Then, select 'Core Updater'.
- Browse through the list and select 'Pokémon Mini (PokeMini)'.
After this has finished downloading, the core should now be ready for use!
How to start (after installation):Link
- Go back to RetroArch's main menu screen. Select 'Load Content'.
Browse to the folder that contains the content you want to run.
Select the content that you want to run.
- If you are asked which core to select, choose 'Pokémon Mini (PokeMini)'.
The content should now start running!
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores have found here.
The PokeMini core is licensed under
Content that can be loaded by the PokeMini core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the PokeMini core:
Required or optional firmware files go in RetroArch's system directory.
|bios.min||Pokémon Mini BIOS - Optional||1e4fb124a3a886865acb574f388c803d|
RetroArch-level settings or features that the PokeMini core respects.
The PokeMini core's directory name is 'PokeMini'
Geometry and timingLink
- The PokeMini core's internal FPS is 72
- The PokeMini core's internal sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The PokeMini core's core provided aspect ratio is 4/3
The PokeMini core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device typesLink
- None - Doesn't disable input.
- RetroPad - Joypad
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - There's no reason to switch to this.
Joypad and analog device type tableLink
|User 1 Input descriptors||RetroPad Inputs||RetroPad|