Sega Dreamcast Core Compatibility¶
General FlyCast Issues
- The date and time do not seem to get properly saved, as the system will ask you to set the clock every time you start.
- Once you save to a VMU slot with any game, that VMU becomes inaccessible the next time you load the emulator.
- Polygon/Alpha sorting issues can make objects appear distorted in regular Reicast core. Use Per-Pixel Alpha sorting if you want complete/accurate emulation instead.
- When using an Xbox 360 Controller, analog triggers don't work properly. Use the bumpers instead.
- Changing games without closing and reloading RetroArch often leads to RetroArch crashing.
|Sonic Adventure (PAL)||Must be set to use "VGA" output in core options, as "TV" mode will cause all subsequent FMV to make RetroArch become unresponsive.|