Sega Dreamcast Core CompatibilityLink
General Reicast Issues
- The date and time do not seem to get properly saved, as the system will ask you to set the clock every time you start.
- Once you save to a VMU slot with any game, that VMU becomes inaccessible the next time you load the emulator.
- Polygon sorting issues can make objects appear distorted.
- When using an Xbox 360 Controller, analog triggers don't work properly. Use the bumpers instead.
- Changing games without closing and reloading RetroArch often leads to RetroArch crashing.
|Cannon Spike (PAL)||Many flickering polygons, most of the play area is invisible.|
|Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (PAL)||The "KO" text appears distorted.|
|Crazy Taxi (PAL)||Player taxis do not emit engine sounds.|
|Crazy Taxi (USA)||Player taxis do not emit engine sounds.|
|Jet Grind Radio (USA)||Shadow volumes do not work right, so player characters do not cast shadows. Roller skate trails aren't transparent and instead fade to solid black. HUD elements flicker during character select in the garage. Police reports during levels do not display correctly.|
|Sonic Adventure (PAL)||Must be set to use "VGA" output in core options, as "TV" mode will cause all subsequent FMV to make RetroArch become unresponsive.|
|Sonic Adventure 2 (USA)||Shadow volumes do not work right, so characters and other objects do not cast shadows. Text during score tally will flicker sometimes (Wild Canyon as Knuckles).|
|Soul Calibur (PAL)||The sky during both the intro and matches will flicker. Text is occasionally garbled and misaligned.|
|Super Runabout: San Francisco (USA)||Crash to desktop with no error message.|
|Virtua Fighter 3TB (USA)||Shadow volumes do not work right, so player characters do not cast shadows. On the character select screen, alpha blending on hair textures does not display.|
|Zombie Revenge (USA)||Shadow volumes do not work right, so player characters do not cast shadows. The laptop in the game's intro cutscene doesn't display correctly. If you pause the game using the start button, RetroArch freezes.|