Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (TempGBA)¶
TempGBA is a Gameboy Advance emulator. A fork of the PSP-specific TempGBA emulator for the Game Boy Advance console, ported to libretro. This core is only intended for use on Playstation Portable hardware, and, as a device-optimized fork of gpSP, it is intended to provide a better, more playable experience for GBA games on this low-powered device. Anyone using any other device should stick with the regular gpSP core or--even better--a more accurate core, such as mGBA.
The Meteor core has been authored by
The Meteor core is licensed under
A summary of the licenses behind RetroArch and its cores can be found here.
Required or optional firmware files go in the frontend's system directory.
In order for the BIOS to be used, the 'Use BIOS file if found' core option must be set to On.
|gba_bios.bin||Game Boy Advance BIOS - Optional||a860e8c0b6d573d191e4ec7db1b1e4f6|
Content that can be loaded by the Meteor core have the following file extensions:
RetroArch database(s) that are associated with the TempGBA core:
Frontend-level settings or features that the Meteor core respects.
The Meteor core's internal core name is 'TempGBA'
The Meteor core saves/loads to/from these directories.
Frontend's Save directory
- 'content-name'.srm (Cartridge battery save)
Frontend's State directory
- 'content-name'.state# (State)
Geometry and timing¶
- The Meteor core's core provided FPS is 59.7275005696
- The Meteor core's core provided sample rate is 44100 Hz
- The Meteor core's core provided aspect ratio is 3/2
The Meteor core supports the following device type(s) in the controls menu, bolded device types are the default for the specified user(s):
User 1 device types¶
- None - Doesn't disable input. There's no reason to switch to this.
- RetroPad - Joypad - Stay on this.
- RetroPad w/Analog - Joypad - Same as RetroPad. There's no reason to switch to this.
|User 1 Remap descriptors||RetroPad Inputs|
- Official Meteor Github Repository
- Libretro Meteor Core info file
- Libretro Meteor Github Repository
- Report Libretro Meteor Core Issues Here
Nintendo - Game Boy Advance¶
- Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (Beetle GBA)
- Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (gpSP)
- Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA)
- Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (meteor)
- Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (VBA-M)
- Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (VBA Next)